Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting and other things pleasantly completed

I've deliberately not written about anything political on this blog, mainly because I'm tired of blogs I usually enjoy turning to politics for source material and doing a shoddy job in the process. If you're interesting in reading a good blog on the subject, read Bonnie Leon's post. Otherwise, I will share with you what I learned this voting year.

So. Should you cast your vote on your mail-in ballot and forget to slide it first into the "secrecy envelope," then begin to undo the seal of the outer envelope in order to get your ballot out, all is not lost.

Seriously. You can tape up the outer envelope to your heart's content. All you have to do is sign really big over the seal so you prove that you're the one who did it.

Now that it's November, it's time to start thinking about what we're thankful.

I am thankful that, come Nov. 5th, there will be no more political ads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in on the discussion!