Why I'm nervous:
1. I make up words when I'm tired. Sometimes not even when I'm tired, sometimes at normal times.
2. I'm not sure I want to make up words on live internet radio.
3. I'm concerned I might mispronounce the word "Amish." I feel, given my current platform, that this would be bad.
4. My name might also get lost in the morass that is my memory. Is morass the right word? I don't know. I'm aging here, folks.
5. Describe my book? How? How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?
Big stuff, I tell you. Want to hear this will-o'-the wisp live? You know what to do.
(Side note. I always thought the nuns were singing "flibbertigibbet, whillamawhiz..." Now google is teling me it's will-o'-the wisp. Now, I'm fairly certain I'm more of a whillamawhiz than a will-o'-the wisp, but that's besides the point. I'm feeling a paradigm shift coming on...)