Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Pardon the Design Dust...

A little dusty around here - both in terms of some long (very, very long) overdue redesigns on the site as well as a general, er, lack of posting in the year 2019.

I've been hard at work, and shortly parts of the site, particularly the design portions, should reflect that. I've gotten to make a bunch of covers for a bunch of super talented writers, made a bunch of graphics for my Etsy shop, and also been working away on a new book. And then off of my computer, life is a series of busy somethings - feeding people, serving on church committees, and occasionally getting to get out into the world a bit.

All that to say, things should be tidying up here in the weeks to come, freshening up and getting all of the plug-ins working again. What have your busy somethings looked like lately? Share in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. How lucky that I happened upon this update! I recently started your Fresh flavors and New horizons series. I just finished book 2 a moment ago and went to Amazon to see if you had any other books in the works. I read "Jane of Austin" for an online book club a couple years ago. Then won a prize package which included book three of the aforementioned series. It appeared all books were very connected so I finally recently purchased books 1 and 2 to read them in order. I can already tell I'm going to be sad when book 3 is done. I enjoy your writing style and was hoping to binge read. I'll be watching for the next book. I'm not a big fan of the Amish genre. But i may give yours a try before all is said and done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, that trilogy is super connected, and while I did what I could so that each book could stand on its own as much as possible, I think you'll have the most enjoyable read going through them in order.

      You may like Jayne and Sara? They were intentionally written to be quirky (my editor phrased it as "Sassy Amish" at the outset and I went to my computer with the intention to give them some sassy Amish, lol). Really wanting to update and re-release but other projects keep getting in the way. Hopefully soon! Happy reading!

      Delete

Join in on the discussion!