Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A Table by the Window Recipe Contest!

You guys, I am super excited about this.....



A Couple Notes...

1. The winning recipe will appear in Reservations for Two, which takes place largely in Portland, during the months of June, July, and August.

2. You may submit up to two recipes per entry.

3. Submissions will be accepted until 5/17/14.

4. You may submit an adapted recipe that you've made your own, but do include the original source (i.e. if the original recipe came from La Tartine Gourmand, let us know).

5. Don't forget - the winner also receives a $50 gift card to Sur La Table, one of my very favorite gourmet shops. If you don't have a store near you, the card can also be redeemed online. I am particularly enamored with their spatulas - they have a wide variety of colors and designs. Personally, I'm eyeing the one with the bumblebees, but there's also one with ladybugs that's seriously adorable.

Good luck and have fun!






2 comments:

  1. I may have missed it, but is there a deadline for entering a recipe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an extremely pertinent question, and I had to dig through my emails to find the answer. All recipes must be submitted by 5/17. I'll update the blog, too - thanks for catching this!

      Delete

Join in on the discussion!