Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Around the Web and Back Again

Sorry the blog's been a bit quiet lately - I'm writing, just everywhere else.

I'm working on wrapping up book two in the series, Reservations for Two, which is still finding ways to surprise me. I've also gotten to stop by a few blogs, and when I haven't, A Table by the Window has.

I got to stop by Suzanne Woods Fisher's blog column Dreams Comes True, where I get to chat about the origins of the project and realities of a writer's life.

Serena Chase featured A Table by the Window in her Happily Ever After blog on USAToday.com. 

I stopped by Novel Crossing to chat about how I got my start as a foodie.

Laurie Tomlinson and I got to chat on Inspy Romance about what's coming up in book two and what I would make if I had a chef coming over for dinner.

The Recipe Club featured the Moroccan Oranges recipe. 

A Table by the Window Recipes Hillary Manton Lodge Moroccan Oranges

Lastly, at A Girl Who is a Geek you'll find a list (which coincidentally includes, yes, A Table by the Window) of foodie fiction from a delightful mix of authors. 

Bavarian Sugar Cookie Recipe Stranger Than Fiction Hillary Manton Lodge

Also, don't forget to check out the recipe for Bavarian Sugar Cookies, as well as the Pinterest board for A Table by the Window. And if you go browsing on my boards, you'll find one for Reservations for Two as well, which may include a few hints (and potentially a few red herrings, since sometimes things change). 

Until later! 


2 comments:

  1. I just picked up A Table by the Window at the library on Friday and finished it this afternoon! I really enjoyed the story, the characters and the RECIPES! I always love it when 'Inspirational Fiction' keeps me entertained while I'm off my feet with illness - I can't wait to get feeling better so that I can try out your awesome recipes! I only wish I had Juliette's pantry ... or budget!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So delighted you enjoyed Table! Hope you feel better soon - once you're on your feet I highly recommend the chocolate cake. Although the biscotti isn't half bad either ;-) Thanks for taking the time to stop by! And be sure to check out the Table by the Window board on Pinterest, lots of fun to be had there.

      Delete

Join in on the discussion!